TAG Spraying Services’ Programs Are Designed to Grow Beautiful, Healthy Lawns and Landscapes
- Lawn Fertilization… Complete, balanced, granular fertilizer applications with slow-release nitrogen for extended turf response.
- Weed Control*… Broad-spectrum weed control for the lawn. Crabgrass and annual grass control applied in early spring. Liquid broadleaf weed control applied throughout the season as necessary.
- Insect Control*… Optional insecticide applications for surface-feeding insects and grubs if they become a problem.
- Tree and Shrub Care… Deep root feeding and/or drenching using a complete fertilizer with slow-release nitrogen, to ensure healthy and vigorous growth through out the year. Also, tree and shrub spraying for insect and disease control.
- Lawn Aeration… Specially designed equipment removes small cores of soil, bringing them to the surface to top dress the lawn. This penetrates the thatch, reduces compaction, and allows the movement of air, water, and nutrients into the soil. Aeration creates healthy roots and a thicker, more beautiful lawn.
- Aeration and Overseeding… A blend of disease resistant seed is spread over the entire lawn after it is aerated. This will help to thicken the lawn and provide disease resistance.
*The environment is everyone’s concern. TAG practices Integrated Pest Management. Therefore, weed and insect controls are applied only as necessary.